Should What You Say On Social Media Be Grounds For Being Kicked Off Of Extra Carricular Activities?

I know most of you probably have social media and may sometimes say things that are regretful.  I believe if you post something you will regret you should get kicked off of any extra curricular activity.  I think you should be kicked off an extra curricular activity for posting something inappropriate whether that activity is school related or not.  If two people are on the same team but fight all the time and one person says something bad about the other to all of his friends on social media and the coach finds out, the coach should at least suspend him from the team.  How long the suspension lasts should be up to the team members and coach.  This is because the person suspended for fighting could be a distraction during practice or a game.  Also if a team member or student posts something improper on a public site that should be immediate suspension from the team.  In this case, I think the coach should investigate what was said and then he or she can make a decision on if the player will remain on the team or not.   This is important because as a team member their actions reflect on the whole team and organization.   Even teachers have done this one even said that she HATES HER STUDENTS and said they where devil spawns.  This is important because as a team member their actions reflect on the whole team and organization.   Specifically, if there is a racist or sexist post that should be immediate removal from the team.  These actions are not excusable.  If there is a post that is bullying that should also be dealt with because actions should have consequences.   Do you think coaches and teams should monitor social media accounts of the players and should the players be held accountable for their actions?